Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Life has been pretty crazy lately!

Max giving Bailey a kiss...and Bailey is being her usual crying self!

Max is giving Bailey some lovin'. He might have just a little jealous bone!

Cheese!

Aunt Laura took lots of pretty pictures of me.


Mr. Max...silly boy!

Max in the buff reading his animal book after a bath.

Maybe if I pout I'll get my way!

Mr. Tito sucking on "Baby" and laying on Baby Tad. He's gotten very protective of his little sister.

Bailey and Gray Vessels. He was born 4 days after her. What a happy little couple!
Mimi and Granddaddy

She looks content...but only for a few seconds!

Miss Bailey loves her bath time! It's pretty much the only thing that will make her stop crying at night. Thank goodness for baths!!!

Our happy little family...minus Tito. This was our 6 year wedding anniversary. We got out for a second to eat while my parents kept Bailey.



I love my little girl and I wouldn't trade her for anything in the whole wide world! She has brought much happiness and joy to our lives. We are so blessed to have such a beautiful and healthy baby girl!








Well, I'm finally getting around to add some pictures of Bailey. I'm not very good at this right now because my time is fairly limited. I've gotten sick with a stomach bug, my parents visited, my sister, bro-in-law, and Max visitied, and then we went home for about 5 days....not to mention the COLIC Bailey has every night. Life has been fairly hectic and tense, but it's getting better. Bailey is now sleeping in her pack-n-play so Michael and I are finally getting to sleep in the same bed. We are taking turns getting up with her in the middle of the night- which is great! She's learning to be put down...even if it's for only 10 minutes...it gives me a little break. The good news is that we are adjusting and I THINK we're going to survive! Life will be tons better once the colic stops though!!!
Tomorrow Bailey has her 2 month check up where she'll be getting some shots. (Should be a fun night tomorrow night!) Michael starts his second rotation tomorrow as well. He'll begin Cardiology Consults which is a very demanding rotation, but he should learn a lot. Thankfully he still has no call this month!
Please enjoy all of the pictures!










































No comments: