Monday, December 6, 2010

Shutterfly gets my business!

It's hard to believe that Christmas is just a few weeks away! Where did 2010 go!?! The Christmas season always brings busy schedules, shopping, wrapping presents, parties, spending time with family and friends, and of course, Christmas cards!!! This year the Faulkner family will be using Shutterfly to help with the creation of the perfect Christmas card. I have been on Shutterfly's website and have found TONS of cute and classy cards. I think I've narrowed it down to one...but I can't share that with you or it will ruin the surprise! :)

I'm always so relieved at how easy it is to use Shutterfly. They give you step-by-step instructions, and it's pretty much fool-proof. I'm always so thrilled at how all of my creations have turned out with Shutterfly. Last year I made my parents calendars with pictures of Bailey, Max, and Caroline on it. They loved it...and so of course, they'll be getting one again this year! I also created a book documenting Bailey's birth. It starts out with a picture of me and Michael telling our parents we're pregnant, to me in the hospital, to Bailey being born and her NICU stay, and then finally her homecoming. I will always cherish that book and plan to make many more "memory" books with Shutterfly.

If you haven't checked out Shutterfly lately you should visit the following sites:
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards

http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/desk-calendars

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birthday-cards-stationery

We are very excited to complete our Christmas cards and get them mailed out! Shutterfly always has a fast turn around time, so you have plenty of time to create one too!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: