Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ducks & Donuts!

On Monday our "mom's & tot's" group met for a playdate. The 5 kiddos ate Krispy Kreme donuts and then we all headed to Aldridge Gardens to feed the ducks. Bailey had a wonderful time with her buddies...but most of all she loved her first donut! :) Seema & Rohan, Bailey & me, Laura Leigh & Josiah, Jessie & Margot, Melanie & Jack
I love my donut!

Bailey and mommy

Bailey's boyfriend, Jack, and his mom Miss Melanie

Miss Seema lovin' on Bailey

Bailey, Margot and Miss Jessie

So much fun!

Not a huge fan of the hat!

My sweet baby girl!

Bailey was watching all of the ducks, fish, and turtles eat the crackers we threw them.

On our way to church....love this dress she has on. :)

Bailey watching her "Cedarmont Kids Action Bible Songs" DVD. She LOVES it! I took a picture of this because it's the ONLY time she is still! Seriously...it's a miracle dvd! (thank you Ginger!)

No comments: