Monday, January 19, 2009

Sittin' Up & Snoozin'

Worn out! She loves her baby doll.
Look at me Mom! I'm sittin' up all by myself!!!

She LOVES this thing! Best gift ever thanks to Aunt Laura!

First time in her highchair and she fell fast asleep!

I couldn't reist not taking pictures. She was sitting with us as we at dinner.


Not amused mom...too tired!

Michael was on call Friday and I was bored, so I decided to put up her highchair. I know Bailey's a little small for it...but she seems to enjoy it! We don't feed her in yet, just contain her in it. :) She also started to sit up a little on her own this weekend. She's not 100% sturdy yet, but it'll be no time until she can stay balanced. She's also been sleeping through the night! It has been 6 nights in a row so far (knock on wood). Hopefully she's finally getting the hang of it!!!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

That's too cute of her sleeping in her highchair. She looks so little!

Katie Wigton said...

Look at that big girl!!! So stinkin' cute!

Brunson said...

She's a cutie! I remember the first time I got out Abby Grace's high chair--I didn't realize how nice it was to have a place for her to sit, especially while I cooked dinner! It seems like Bailey likes it too much, just snoozing away! What a sweet angel! Anyway, I hope to see you sometime soon! Hopefully, I can get back to Bible study soon.

Brunson said...

One random thing, how do you get the lily pie baby ticker on your blog?