Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Guess What?!?

We are excited to announce that we're expecting Baby Faulkner #2 on August 7th!!!
Bailey is so happy that she's going to be a big sister! Although, I really don't think she gets the full concept that another human being is going to join our family and disrupt her perfect little life! She loves all of the attention focused on her...so this is going to be a shock I believe!
A year ago I would've told you that I'm still not ready or that we have other plans... However, we faithfully prayed about this and God truly changed our hearts and minds. I believe Michael and I are just scared because of the complications I had with Bailey. We are trusting in God and believe He will take care of the baby and me. We've always wanted more than one kiddo...and the time has finally come! Twelve weeks down...only 28 to go! :) We'll fiind out the gender on March 21!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Congrats again! By the way, we find out gender March 22! So exciting!

hughesfamily said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!