Sunday, September 13, 2009

First Day at the Beach!

Bailey doesn't like the beach...she LOVES the beach! She ran 90 mph to the ocean when we let her down. I've never seen a baby that loved the ocean as much as she does! She fell and swallowed more water than I could count...but that didn't matter to her! She was giggling and smiling the entire time. So much for a relaxing day at the beach though! I'm sure we gave everyone good entertainment while our wild woman was on the loose.
We are having a great time in Destin. They are calling for storms all week- so I'm hoping they're wrong. Tonight we ate at The Donut Hole and it was delicious! I may gain 10 pounds by the end of the week!




We had the pool all to ourselves. No one is here!
As you can see the crowds are small! This is a great time to vacation- feels kind of weird with no crowds.


1 comment:

hughesfamily said...

So fun! It is so cute that she loves the beach so much!